Wednesday, October 28, 2009

You Guys!!

I'm a year older, working my ass off, and hoping I won't be in the same place mentally and spiritually come this time next year. Random; I know, but I wanted to give you the quickest update possible. Let's proceed!

I've got some blogs for everyone to read, but I really don't have much time to post anymore. So, here's the deal:

-If you consider yourself a musician, songwriter, producer, or artist of ANY kind, I suggest you follow my other blog. It's open to RSS feeds, so there's no excuse!
---->http://ZtotheIG.tumblr.com<----
This is the blog I post on frequently, as it covers everything music and art, as well as BlackMuzik tracks and what's going on with the group. Follow and stay up-to-date!
-After some internal debate, I've decided not to delete my Blogger page. I will continue to blog here, but all my posts will be keeping with the pace I've had before I lost track--all my personal thoughts, rants and soapbox moments. The longer, deep thought posts, you know.

And, I won't be blogging here unless I really have something to post. Which means my posts will be far between, but not too few. I've got a nice bit of saved posts here, and they'll be up after I edit, proofread and possibly re-draft. I'm a perfectionist. It's a gift and a curse.

As I've previously stated, if you're interested in reading something from me at least 4 times out of the week, please don't hesitate to follow my Tumblr blog.

Until next post!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Get druunk!