Saturday, November 1, 2008

the battle continues...

I think it's the flu. Thanks to my brother (the original Host), I'm laying in bed, typing on this slow ass laptop, trying to get some work done. The right side of my head feels like it's stuffed with cotton, and some other crap. Juuuust the right side.
Had to call out from work yesterday. Missed work today, and some extra hours at another branch. Ugh! Money is calling, and my germy ass can't answer.
Bright side of things: Scuba Steve stopped by yesterday. Gave me a box of tissues, some TheraFlu...and a Care Bear! Grumpy Bear, to be precise.
I collect Care Bears.
:) the little things...♥

btw: got some new things to post; be back when I can make it downstairs without almost dying.



(deuces.)
edit: I just remembered that I bought tickets for Scuba Steve and I to see Murs, Kidz In The Hall and Rapper Big Pooh. The show's tomorrow. I need to get it together!

No comments: