Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Brain Farts. UGH!

I've been a wee bit stumped in the blogging area for the past few days. It's not that I haven't had the time, I simply don't know what the hell to type. Could I give you more updates? Poetry? News? Weird facts? Who knows, my blog never really a direction since it's conception, but I would like to be a little neat when it comes to subject matter. I think I've done pretty well so far (I have 35 followers! WooHoo!), the feedback I've been getting as of late has been appreciated. Of course I owe that to the readers, who are always awesome of course. :o)

My problem may lie in the fact that my blog isn't centered around one topic. Sure, I could have been just another music blogger, but I have sooooo many more interesting things to talk about! I like sharing (some) personal things, I like sharing knowledge about things people rarely care about...I just like sharing, period. Why do a blog on all things fashion when I'm sure there are 8009408023859405 billion other bloggers doing the same thing? I don't get paid to review books/movies, so why dedicate a page entirely to all things fiction or cinema? I like to blog something whenever I'm inspired to do so, hence my topics ranging from the personal, the musical to the "wtf". But there are so many things going on right now that I'd like to blog about, my brain just decided to overload before I get a chance to hit "save now"; and before I know it I'm starting something totally different.

So now, I ask the readers: should I format, or continue against the grain? I'm a person who does things outside of the box, so constricting myself to one topic would probably do more harm than good. It's not a monumental deal, just something I've been debating lately.

I'm sure you'll see something fresh from me shortly.

(deuces.)

5 comments:

Little Miss Knobody said...

I say continue against the grain. It keeps it interesting. I know I mostly blog about music, but I throw the personal and whatever else is on my mind in there too. I think your blog is great because you're not restricting yourself to one topic...

Ziggy Za. said...

Miss Knobody-
Thanks! Your blog is great too; you keep including the classic albums! Who doesn't love that?!

The Notorious Z.A.G. said...

ZakAttack!! Leave your blog just the way it is... Its awesome, funny, thought provoking, sweet, interesting informative...a daily blog multi-vitamin. That's why you have 35 followers and I'm sure the list will continue to stretch as you sprinkle us all with that Ziggy Stardust (I'm a David Bowie fan...what can I say). You have a fantastic thing going!

Ziggy Za. said...

Name Twin-
Thanks, girl. I plan on keeping it as is; I think about way too much to format, anyway.
:o)
35 followers are pretty dope...you should be one!

Anonymous said...

Do as you feel babe
dont hinder yourself,
Shit it is your blog
pretty damned good one at that.